About Us

Newcom’s Tavern is a family owned and operated bar located in the heart of Dayton- The Oregon District.

Named after one of the first settlers of Dayton, Colonel George Newcom, Newcom’s Tavern is known throughout the community as the place to gather. This follows the tradition from the original Tavern built in 1796 which was the place travelers and the community congregated after a long day to have a drink.

Since 1977, we have aimed to offer the same hospitably as our namesake and strive to have everyone who walks through our doors feel like a part of us

Show More
Show More